Diss roadworks warning
Resurfacing works will take place at a junction in Diss on Tuesday.
The junction of Louies Lane and Croft Lane with Roydon Road will be closed.
Signed diversions will be place directing traffic along Louies Lane, Factory Lane, Shelfanger Road and Roydon Road, or via Croft Lane, Denmark Street and Roydon Road.
Traffic along Roydon Road will be controlled with two-way stop and go boards.
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The resurfacing, expected to cost �8,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Environment, Transport and Development department and its contractors.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 7 Shake-up will see 73 of 84 Norfolk wards changed
- 8 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 9 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 10 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave