Diss roadworks warning
Resurfacing works will take place at a junction in Diss on Tuesday.
The junction of Louies Lane and Croft Lane with Roydon Road will be closed.
Signed diversions will be place directing traffic along Louies Lane, Factory Lane, Shelfanger Road and Roydon Road, or via Croft Lane, Denmark Street and Roydon Road.
Traffic along Roydon Road will be controlled with two-way stop and go boards.
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The resurfacing, expected to cost �8,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Environment, Transport and Development department and its contractors.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 6 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan