Diss roadworks warning
Resurfacing works will take place at a junction in Diss on Tuesday.
The junction of Louies Lane and Croft Lane with Roydon Road will be closed.
Signed diversions will be place directing traffic along Louies Lane, Factory Lane, Shelfanger Road and Roydon Road, or via Croft Lane, Denmark Street and Roydon Road.
Traffic along Roydon Road will be controlled with two-way stop and go boards.
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The resurfacing, expected to cost �8,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Environment, Transport and Development department and its contractors.
- 1 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes