Diss roadworks warning
Resurfacing works will take place at a junction in Diss on Tuesday.
The junction of Louies Lane and Croft Lane with Roydon Road will be closed.
Signed diversions will be place directing traffic along Louies Lane, Factory Lane, Shelfanger Road and Roydon Road, or via Croft Lane, Denmark Street and Roydon Road.
Traffic along Roydon Road will be controlled with two-way stop and go boards.
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The resurfacing, expected to cost �8,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Environment, Transport and Development department and its contractors.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 6 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 7 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 8 Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys
- 9 Mysterious boarded up cottage for sale for £200,000
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer