Appeal to witnesses of train station motorcyclist collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the crash in Diss train station car park that left a motorcyclist with serious injuries.
The collision happened on Station Road, close to the entrance to the railway station at about 8.30am on Bank Holiday Monday and involved a Toyota Proace van and a Honda PCX motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
A woman, aged in her 60s, was arrested at the scene in connection with the incident.
Police investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash are keen to hear from anyone with any information or anyone who may have seen the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a male who is believed to have been wearing an orange T-shirt who may have witnessed the incident.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We believe there were some people at the scene who may have left before they realised the seriousness of the situation."
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Chris Harris at the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101.