Appeal to witnesses of train station motorcyclist collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the crash in Diss train station car park that left a motorcyclist with serious injuries.
The collision happened on Station Road, close to the entrance to the railway station at about 8.30am on Bank Holiday Monday and involved a Toyota Proace van and a Honda PCX motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
A woman, aged in her 60s, was arrested at the scene in connection with the incident.
Police investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash are keen to hear from anyone with any information or anyone who may have seen the collision.
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a male who is believed to have been wearing an orange T-shirt who may have witnessed the incident.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We believe there were some people at the scene who may have left before they realised the seriousness of the situation."
- 1 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 2 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 3 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 4 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 5 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 6 Obituary: Man behind Norfolk's life-after-death experiment dies aged 78
- 7 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Rare 19th century painting discovered in Norfolk home could fetch £50k
- 9 Man admits arsons which killed 50 pigs and caused £680k of damage
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Chris Harris at the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101.