Appeal to witnesses of train station motorcyclist collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the crash in Diss train station car park that left a motorcyclist with serious injuries.
The collision happened on Station Road, close to the entrance to the railway station at about 8.30am on Bank Holiday Monday and involved a Toyota Proace van and a Honda PCX motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
A woman, aged in her 60s, was arrested at the scene in connection with the incident.
Police investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash are keen to hear from anyone with any information or anyone who may have seen the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a male who is believed to have been wearing an orange T-shirt who may have witnessed the incident.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We believe there were some people at the scene who may have left before they realised the seriousness of the situation."
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Chris Harris at the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101.