Appeal to witnesses of train station motorcyclist collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the crash in Diss train station car park that left a motorcyclist with serious injuries.
The collision happened on Station Road, close to the entrance to the railway station at about 8.30am on Bank Holiday Monday and involved a Toyota Proace van and a Honda PCX motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
A woman, aged in her 60s, was arrested at the scene in connection with the incident.
Police investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash are keen to hear from anyone with any information or anyone who may have seen the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a male who is believed to have been wearing an orange T-shirt who may have witnessed the incident.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We believe there were some people at the scene who may have left before they realised the seriousness of the situation."
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Chris Harris at the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101.