Appeal to witnesses of train station motorcyclist collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the crash in Diss train station car park that left a motorcyclist with serious injuries.
The collision happened on Station Road, close to the entrance to the railway station at about 8.30am on Bank Holiday Monday and involved a Toyota Proace van and a Honda PCX motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
A woman, aged in her 60s, was arrested at the scene in connection with the incident.
Police investigating the circumstances surrounding the crash are keen to hear from anyone with any information or anyone who may have seen the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a male who is believed to have been wearing an orange T-shirt who may have witnessed the incident.
Sergeant Chris Harris said: "We believe there were some people at the scene who may have left before they realised the seriousness of the situation."
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 4 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 6 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 7 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Chris Harris at the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101.