The Diss Survey: Tell this newspaper what you think about your town
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
As part of a new series of reports on the towns and villages in our region, this newspaper is looking in depth into what makes Diss special and what needs to be improved.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to be improved.
By taking our survey, you can tell us the main issues facing the town and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
This newspaper will also be speaking to politicians, business owners and community figures to gain a better insight into the town.
But, for the insight to accurate and guided by the residents of the town, we need your help.
You may also want to watch:
Take 20 minutes out of your day to take part in our Diss Survey and tell us what you really think about the town.
This will not only cover the bad and the ugly, we also want to highlight the great things about the town; the community spirit, the parks, and the people that make it tick.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Norfolk conservation groups get £1.5m boost from Green Recovery Fund
- 8 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 9 Opinion: Simple planning could help save money on Inheritance Tax
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
We want to tell the untold stories about Diss and underline the many positives there are to living in the town.
But we also want it not just to be Diss viewed through rose-tinted glasses.
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us your answers to the following questions by post.
1. List your three favourite things about Diss.
2. List your three least favourite things about Diss.
3. How would you describe Diss to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing Diss in 2019?
5. By 2039, what do you want to see change in Diss, and what do you want to see stay the same?
You can send your responses to Diss Mercury, 26 Mere Street, Diss, IP22 4AD. Or just pop it in our letterbox!
If you have any additional thoughts, feel free to include them or email firstname.lastname@example.org