Police warn commuters to avoid area after crash
- Credit: Archant
Commuters are facing delays after a crash on a busy Norfolk road.
Police are asking motorists to avoid Victoria Road, the main round in and out of Diss.
Officers were called at about 5pm to the incident between the junction with Station Road and Vince's Road.
An ambulance crew and police are on the scene.
South Norfolk Police tweeted: 'Currently on scene at an RTC on Victoria Road in Diss. Please avoid the area if possible.'
You may also want to watch:
It is believed no-one has been seriously injured.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days