‘Cheeky and lovable’ - re-homing appeal for abandoned foxhound Henry
- Credit: Dogs Trust
The Dogs Trust Snetterton is hoping this will be the week an unlucky dog finds his forever home.
If you would like to welcome a dog into your life that is full of fun, then Foxhound Henry could be the one for you.
At just two years of age he is still a young boy and is full of energy. He loves to head out on an interesting walk and loves learning new things, especially in return for a tasty treat.
The team at the re-homing and adoption centre at North End Road in Snetterton say he is a cheeky, loveable chap who loves to be around people and is happy to keep them entertained.
Up to 70 dogs are cared for at the Snetterton centre at any one time many are struggling to find loving homes after being abandoned.
Henry would love a secure garden to play in and would suit a quiet but active home and could live with teenagers over the age of 14. He would like to be the only pet in the home so he can lap up all the love and be at the heart of his forever family.
If you think Henry could be the dog for you, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 666888 or visit the centre open 12pm-4pm every day except Wednesday. To find out more visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 3 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 4 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 5 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 6 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 7 Mum's tribute to 'amazing' son amid mental health plea
- 8 Suffolk police volunteer and her horse win national award
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 Police investigate three cat shootings in Eye