Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
A pizza company launched just eight months ago will soon be running the kitchen at three pubs in Norfolk and Waveney.
Dough at Deer was started by couple Jeff and Stacey Taylor in January at The Reindeer pub in Norwich.
After proving very popular, the 'Dough at' brand is expanding into two more pubs.
The first is The Stanford Arms in Lowestoft starting on October 1, which was taken on by Sir Toby's Beers in April.
The second is Ampersand Brew Co pub The Cap in Harleston, where it will be from October 8.
Mr Taylor, 47, said: "I love what Sir Toby's Beers do and they had a built-in pizza oven and wanted to team up together - it is a match made in heaven.
"At The Cap, we will also do flatbreads based around pub lunches like a Ploughman's and eventually do Sunday roast dishes like a Yorkshire pudding taco."
To help raise funds, Dough at Deer is running a supporter function through its app where you can get free credit.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 5 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready