Parents warned time running out to apply for primary school places
- Credit: PA
Parents in Norfolk have been reminded time is running out to register children for primary school from this September.
Norfolk County Council says the closing date for registering children born between September 1 2016 and 31 August 2017 is January 15.
Applications can be made online but paper applications are also accepted and can be downloaded from the Norfolk County Council website.
Parents need to make an application for a reception class place, even if their child attends a nursery class at the same school.
A child’s attendance at a nursery attached to a school does not normally give them priority for a place at that school.
You may also want to watch:
The round for admission to Year 3 at junior schools in September 2021 also closes on January 15. Applications can be made online and a decision will be made by 16 April.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 10 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk