Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: St Benet’s MAT
The end of the school year is drawing near, and children will be saying goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
We are giving children and parents the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether school staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in using the form with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
Alternatively you can email your message, together with your name and the name of the school and any images to email@example.com
We will feature as many messages as we can ahead of many schools breaking up for the summer holidays.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 3 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 6 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 7 Victim 'missed out' on childhood as a result of sexual abuse, court hears
- 8 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 9 Mum's tribute to 'amazing' son amid mental health plea
- 10 Holiday let cottages plan to save village pub after Covid