Vehicle towing caravan failed to stop after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The driver of a vehicle towing a caravan that failed to stop after a collision that left a motorcyclist with injuries is being sought by police.
Officers are appealing for information following a collision on the A1066 at Bressingham, near Diss, at about 12.50pm on Monday, August 26.
The crash involved a motorbike and a vehicle towing a caravan. The motorcyclist suffered minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The vehicle towing the caravan failed to stop at the scene and police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
They have also appealed for anyone who may have dash cam footage of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Alexander, in the Roads and Armed Policing Team at Wymondham, on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 2 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 3 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 4 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 9 What will the weather be like this week for outdoor reopening?
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage