Vehicle towing caravan failed to stop after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The driver of a vehicle towing a caravan that failed to stop after a collision that left a motorcyclist with injuries is being sought by police.
Officers are appealing for information following a collision on the A1066 at Bressingham, near Diss, at about 12.50pm on Monday, August 26.
The crash involved a motorbike and a vehicle towing a caravan. The motorcyclist suffered minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The vehicle towing the caravan failed to stop at the scene and police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
They have also appealed for anyone who may have dash cam footage of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Alexander, in the Roads and Armed Policing Team at Wymondham, on 101 or email email@example.com
- 1 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 2 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 3 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 6 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court