Vehicle towing caravan failed to stop after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The driver of a vehicle towing a caravan that failed to stop after a collision that left a motorcyclist with injuries is being sought by police.
Officers are appealing for information following a collision on the A1066 at Bressingham, near Diss, at about 12.50pm on Monday, August 26.
The crash involved a motorbike and a vehicle towing a caravan. The motorcyclist suffered minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The vehicle towing the caravan failed to stop at the scene and police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
They have also appealed for anyone who may have dash cam footage of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Alexander, in the Roads and Armed Policing Team at Wymondham, on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 6 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 7 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"