Vehicle towing caravan failed to stop after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The driver of a vehicle towing a caravan that failed to stop after a collision that left a motorcyclist with injuries is being sought by police.
Officers are appealing for information following a collision on the A1066 at Bressingham, near Diss, at about 12.50pm on Monday, August 26.
The crash involved a motorbike and a vehicle towing a caravan. The motorcyclist suffered minor injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The vehicle towing the caravan failed to stop at the scene and police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
They have also appealed for anyone who may have dash cam footage of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Alexander, in the Roads and Armed Policing Team at Wymondham, on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 7 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 8 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms