Fairytale cabaret show to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
A fairytale cabaret show featuring characters from popular Disney films such as Frozen and Toy Story will raise vital funds for a children's hospice.
Rebecca Thomas will be hosting the charity show at Connaught Hall, in Attleborough, on Saturday, September 9, starting at 7.30pm.
It will raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), based in Quidenham.
Ms Thomas said: 'Come along and watch the show with all the well-known songs from Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Toy Story, The Jungle Book and not forgetting the famous princesses.
'Bring along all your family and friends to this fun, exciting and warming show.'
You may also want to watch:
People can also dress up as their favourite fairytale characters for the event if they want to.
Tickets are available on the door or at Susan's Work Basket. They cost £6 for adults and £3 for children.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 7 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk