Fairytale cabaret show to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
A fairytale cabaret show featuring characters from popular Disney films such as Frozen and Toy Story will raise vital funds for a children's hospice.
Rebecca Thomas will be hosting the charity show at Connaught Hall, in Attleborough, on Saturday, September 9, starting at 7.30pm.
It will raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), based in Quidenham.
Ms Thomas said: 'Come along and watch the show with all the well-known songs from Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Toy Story, The Jungle Book and not forgetting the famous princesses.
'Bring along all your family and friends to this fun, exciting and warming show.'
You may also want to watch:
People can also dress up as their favourite fairytale characters for the event if they want to.
Tickets are available on the door or at Susan's Work Basket. They cost £6 for adults and £3 for children.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters