Fairytale cabaret show to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
A fairytale cabaret show featuring characters from popular Disney films such as Frozen and Toy Story will raise vital funds for a children's hospice.
Rebecca Thomas will be hosting the charity show at Connaught Hall, in Attleborough, on Saturday, September 9, starting at 7.30pm.
It will raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), based in Quidenham.
Ms Thomas said: 'Come along and watch the show with all the well-known songs from Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Toy Story, The Jungle Book and not forgetting the famous princesses.
'Bring along all your family and friends to this fun, exciting and warming show.'
You may also want to watch:
People can also dress up as their favourite fairytale characters for the event if they want to.
Tickets are available on the door or at Susan's Work Basket. They cost £6 for adults and £3 for children.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
- 6 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland