Fairytale cabaret show to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
A fairytale cabaret show featuring characters from popular Disney films such as Frozen and Toy Story will raise vital funds for a children's hospice.
Rebecca Thomas will be hosting the charity show at Connaught Hall, in Attleborough, on Saturday, September 9, starting at 7.30pm.
It will raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), based in Quidenham.
Ms Thomas said: 'Come along and watch the show with all the well-known songs from Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Toy Story, The Jungle Book and not forgetting the famous princesses.
'Bring along all your family and friends to this fun, exciting and warming show.'
You may also want to watch:
People can also dress up as their favourite fairytale characters for the event if they want to.
Tickets are available on the door or at Susan's Work Basket. They cost £6 for adults and £3 for children.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 6 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 9 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 10 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140