Farm shop to serve Harry Potter inspired afternoon tea
- Credit: Archant
A farm shop is expanding its monthly themed teas including a Harry Potter tea later in November.
Farmers Kitchen, a farm shop and eatery in Harleston sold out places in 24 hours when it announced the magic franchise-themed event on Tuesday lunchtime.
However, due to the extreme popularity of the still-to-come afternoon, Kitchen manager Kelly Denny has announced that the tea will be repeated in the new year, and that more themed teas including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The Tiger Who Came to Tea will be coming soon.
Dreamt up by Farmers Kitchen chef Luke George, the Harry Potter Afternoon Tea will feature child and adult options, including 'cauldrons' full of jelly, shortbread wands, and golden snitch macaroons.
Farmers Kitchen has previously put on afternoon tea for Mothers Day and science-themed children's parties, and this year a successful first Halloween event.
You may also want to watch:
On December 7 and 8 the eatery will also put on a festive themed tea.
The tea will take place on November 17 at 3pm, adult price £17, children under 12 £10. To find out more about future teas search Farmers Kitchen on Facebook.
- 1 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 2 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 9 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 10 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze