Farm shop to serve Harry Potter inspired afternoon tea
- Credit: Archant
A farm shop is expanding its monthly themed teas including a Harry Potter tea later in November.
Farmers Kitchen, a farm shop and eatery in Harleston sold out places in 24 hours when it announced the magic franchise-themed event on Tuesday lunchtime.
However, due to the extreme popularity of the still-to-come afternoon, Kitchen manager Kelly Denny has announced that the tea will be repeated in the new year, and that more themed teas including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The Tiger Who Came to Tea will be coming soon.
Dreamt up by Farmers Kitchen chef Luke George, the Harry Potter Afternoon Tea will feature child and adult options, including 'cauldrons' full of jelly, shortbread wands, and golden snitch macaroons.
Farmers Kitchen has previously put on afternoon tea for Mothers Day and science-themed children's parties, and this year a successful first Halloween event.
You may also want to watch:
On December 7 and 8 the eatery will also put on a festive themed tea.
The tea will take place on November 17 at 3pm, adult price £17, children under 12 £10. To find out more about future teas search Farmers Kitchen on Facebook.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready