Farm shop to serve Harry Potter inspired afternoon tea
- Credit: Archant
A farm shop is expanding its monthly themed teas including a Harry Potter tea later in November.
Farmers Kitchen, a farm shop and eatery in Harleston sold out places in 24 hours when it announced the magic franchise-themed event on Tuesday lunchtime.
However, due to the extreme popularity of the still-to-come afternoon, Kitchen manager Kelly Denny has announced that the tea will be repeated in the new year, and that more themed teas including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The Tiger Who Came to Tea will be coming soon.
Dreamt up by Farmers Kitchen chef Luke George, the Harry Potter Afternoon Tea will feature child and adult options, including 'cauldrons' full of jelly, shortbread wands, and golden snitch macaroons.
Farmers Kitchen has previously put on afternoon tea for Mothers Day and science-themed children's parties, and this year a successful first Halloween event.
You may also want to watch:
On December 7 and 8 the eatery will also put on a festive themed tea.
The tea will take place on November 17 at 3pm, adult price £17, children under 12 £10. To find out more about future teas search Farmers Kitchen on Facebook.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 4 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 5 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 6 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 7 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Turner Prize winner Sir Tony Cragg exhibition opens at Houghton Hall
- 10 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos