Find Me a Family: Can you give Drifter a second chance in life?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Drifter is a two-year-old black cob filly who is looking for a loving new home with an experienced horseperson.
Drifter came into the care of World Horse Welfare Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre as part of a very large welfare case in November 2013.
She is now ready to find a rehomer who would like to take her on as a project pony.
Drifter, who currently stands at approximately 13hh, is living out with two others and being handled on a daily basis.
She is a very nice pony and is coming on really well but can still have some stubborn moments, so requires an experienced handler.
As a youngster with the potential to break in to ride when she is mature enough, Drifter is looking for a rehomer who has previous experience of backing and starting young horses.
This lovely young lady will make a wonderful project for an experienced horseperson, so do get in touch with Hall Farm or call 01953 497238 if you think you could offer Drifter a second chance in life.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 3 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 4 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 5 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 6 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 7 Mum's tribute to 'amazing' son amid mental health plea
- 8 Suffolk police volunteer and her horse win national award
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 Police investigate three cat shootings in Eye
If you are interested in rehoming Drifter or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting. Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.