Find Me A Family: Can you give Lucien a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Lucien is a smart little three-year-old cob gelding – currently standing at 12.3hh – who is looking for a loving home with someone who can continue his education.
Lucien came into the care of Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre after being abandoned alongside another pony at less than a year of age.
Lucien is such a sweet-tempered, friendly little pony it is impossible to understand why he was abandoned as a baby.
He is a sensible pony who is really good for his age. Lucien is so inquisitive and cheeky that he is a delight to have around and he socialises well with all his field companions, young and old.
Lucien is a real 'people person' and loves plenty of fuss and attention. The team at Hall Farm have high hopes that in the right home Lucien could make a fabulous ridden pony when he's mature enough.
Lucien is looking for a rehomer with previous experience of handling and starting youngsters who can break him in to ride when he is older.
If you are interested in rehoming Lucien or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
- 1 Man in court over hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Church school becomes latest to join growing academy trust
- 3 Overcrowding fears sees council oppose town's affordable housing plans
- 4 50-mile diversion in place as A140 set to close to repair damaged road
- 5 Meet Norfolk's own Karate Kid - who hopes to compete on world stage
- 6 Nissen hut conversion approved despite holiday home noise concerns
- 7 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and two meteor showers
- 8 Town puts on a show for the Armed Forces
- 9 Classic car show back this weekend with over 700 vehicles
- 10 Fresh plans for controversial waste plant revealed
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting. Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.