Find Me A Family: Can you give Paris a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Paris is a very striking-looking pony with bags of character who is looking for a new home as a companion.
13-year-old Paris, who stands at 13.2hh, came to Hall Farm in 2010 after her elderly owner became unable to care for her.
Paris is a friendly, bright little mare who is good to handle and she loves fuss and attention.
Paris is a good judge of character and she will take advantage if she thinks her handler will let her take charge. However, if the boundaries are set at the outset Paris is a real pleasure to have around and she will be impeccably behaved.
Paris is an intelligent pony who loves learning new things and she really enjoys in-hand ground work.
Paris would probably love doing some agility or in-hand fun shows where she could really strut her stuff. She will make a great companion, as she is so friendly, but could enjoy doing lots more with her re-homer too.
If you are interested in rehoming Paris or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
- 1 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 2 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 3 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life
- 7 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 8 Opinion: Creativity is required as prices rise
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting.
Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.