Find Me A Family: Can you give Paris a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Paris is a very striking-looking pony with bags of character who is looking for a new home as a companion.
13-year-old Paris, who stands at 13.2hh, came to Hall Farm in 2010 after her elderly owner became unable to care for her.
Paris is a friendly, bright little mare who is good to handle and she loves fuss and attention.
Paris is a good judge of character and she will take advantage if she thinks her handler will let her take charge. However, if the boundaries are set at the outset Paris is a real pleasure to have around and she will be impeccably behaved.
Paris is an intelligent pony who loves learning new things and she really enjoys in-hand ground work.
You may also want to watch:
Paris would probably love doing some agility or in-hand fun shows where she could really strut her stuff. She will make a great companion, as she is so friendly, but could enjoy doing lots more with her re-homer too.
If you are interested in rehoming Paris or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 7 Airborne enemies to meet once more at summer airshow
- 8 Shake-up will see 73 of 84 Norfolk wards changed
- 9 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 10 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting.
Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.