Find Me A Family: Can you offer Holly a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Holly is a very cute little pony who is looking for a home as a companion to another small pony.
Holly, a three-year-old Welsh Section A mare who currently stands at 10.1hh, came into the care of Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre as part of a welfare case in 2013.
Since arriving at Hall Farm, Holly has proved to be a playful, friendly girl who enjoys the company of her fieldmates.
She is an inquisitive young lady and has a strong personality, so she is sure to become a great favourite in her new home.
Could you offer this young pony the second chance in life she deserves?
If you are interested in rehoming Holly or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 3 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 4 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 5 Norfolk MP's concern over new line of pylons
- 6 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 7 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 8 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 9 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.