Find Me A Family: Can you offer Holly a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Holly is a very cute little pony who is looking for a home as a companion to another small pony.
Holly, a three-year-old Welsh Section A mare who currently stands at 10.1hh, came into the care of Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre as part of a welfare case in 2013.
Since arriving at Hall Farm, Holly has proved to be a playful, friendly girl who enjoys the company of her fieldmates.
She is an inquisitive young lady and has a strong personality, so she is sure to become a great favourite in her new home.
Could you offer this young pony the second chance in life she deserves?
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in rehoming Holly or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.