Find Me A Family: Can you offer Holly a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Holly is a very cute little pony who is looking for a home as a companion to another small pony.
Holly, a three-year-old Welsh Section A mare who currently stands at 10.1hh, came into the care of Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre as part of a welfare case in 2013.
Since arriving at Hall Farm, Holly has proved to be a playful, friendly girl who enjoys the company of her fieldmates.
She is an inquisitive young lady and has a strong personality, so she is sure to become a great favourite in her new home.
Could you offer this young pony the second chance in life she deserves?
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in rehoming Holly or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.