Find Me A Family: Can you offer Holly a home?
- Credit: Archant
World Horse Welfare Holly is a very cute little pony who is looking for a home as a companion to another small pony.
Holly, a three-year-old Welsh Section A mare who currently stands at 10.1hh, came into the care of Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre as part of a welfare case in 2013.
Since arriving at Hall Farm, Holly has proved to be a playful, friendly girl who enjoys the company of her fieldmates.
She is an inquisitive young lady and has a strong personality, so she is sure to become a great favourite in her new home.
Could you offer this young pony the second chance in life she deserves?
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in rehoming Holly or would like to see other rescued horses and ponies who are looking for new homes, then please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/rehoming
You can also contact Hall Farm on 01953 499100 for information about visiting.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations
Hall Farm welcomes visitors to meet their friendly horses and ponies between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.