Fire crews called to blaze in pressure washer
PUBLISHED: 10:52 16 January 2019
Firefighters called to a fire that broke out in a pressure washer faced fears it could spread to nearby diesel.
Crews from Diss and Eye were called to premises on Potash Lane, near Eye, at 7.24am today (January 16) after reports of a fire in the open.
The blaze in a pressure washer and boiler adjacent to the property saw electricity supplies having to be isolated in a bid to stop the fire spreading to nearby diesel.
Firefighters used jets to tackle and extinguish the fire, followed by the use of a thermal imaging camera to indentify any remaining hotspots.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Diss Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.