Firefighters tackle pub shed blaze
Firefighters tackled a shed blaze at a Suffolk pub overnight.Two crews from Eye and Diss were called to the Queen's Head, in Cross Street, Eye, at about 10.
Adam Gretton> A 47 year old man from Eye, arrested on suspicion of arson, assault and theft following a shed fire at the rear of a local pub, has been bailed by police to return to Bury Police Station on September 1. Two fire crews spent more than an hour putting out the blaze at the Queen's Head in Cross Street, Eye on Monday night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters