Firefighters tackle pub shed blaze
Firefighters tackled a shed blaze at a Suffolk pub overnight.Two crews from Eye and Diss were called to the Queen's Head, in Cross Street, Eye, at about 10.
Adam Gretton> A 47 year old man from Eye, arrested on suspicion of arson, assault and theft following a shed fire at the rear of a local pub, has been bailed by police to return to Bury Police Station on September 1. Two fire crews spent more than an hour putting out the blaze at the Queen's Head in Cross Street, Eye on Monday night.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 3 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 5 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 6 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 7 Mum's tribute to 'amazing' son amid mental health plea
- 8 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 9 Case adjourned for woman charged with causing death by careless driving
- 10 Revealed: The area of Norfolk where homes are at higher risk of flooding