Flint thrown at moving car in Attleborough
A car was damaged when a youth hurled a large flint at a moving vehicle in Attleborough.Police are appealing for information the criminal damage, which happened in Surrogate Street between 8.
A car was damaged when a youth hurled a large flint at a moving vehicle in Attleborough.
Police are appealing for information into the criminal damage, which happened in Surrogate Street between 8.15pm and 8.30pm on Saturday .
The victim was driving his blue Mini along the road when the young man threw the flint, which damaged the front grill of the car.
The offender was in his late teens to early 20s, 6ft to 6ft 3inches tall, of slim build with dark blonde collar length hair and was wearing a grey woollen coat, blue jeans and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Jacquie Tobin at Attleborough police station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison
- 2 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 3 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 4 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 5 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 6 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 7 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 8 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 10 Norfolk schools turn to Essex to find governors