Flint thrown at moving car in Attleborough
A car was damaged when a youth hurled a large flint at a moving vehicle in Attleborough.Police are appealing for information the criminal damage, which happened in Surrogate Street between 8.
A car was damaged when a youth hurled a large flint at a moving vehicle in Attleborough.
Police are appealing for information into the criminal damage, which happened in Surrogate Street between 8.15pm and 8.30pm on Saturday .
The victim was driving his blue Mini along the road when the young man threw the flint, which damaged the front grill of the car.
The offender was in his late teens to early 20s, 6ft to 6ft 3inches tall, of slim build with dark blonde collar length hair and was wearing a grey woollen coat, blue jeans and white trainers.
Contact PC Jacquie Tobin at Attleborough police station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
- 2 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 3 Why Russian diesel is still on sale in Norfolk
- 4 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 7 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 8 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills