Flint thrown at moving car in Attleborough
A car was damaged when a youth hurled a large flint at a moving vehicle in Attleborough.Police are appealing for information the criminal damage, which happened in Surrogate Street between 8.
A car was damaged when a youth hurled a large flint at a moving vehicle in Attleborough.
Police are appealing for information into the criminal damage, which happened in Surrogate Street between 8.15pm and 8.30pm on Saturday .
The victim was driving his blue Mini along the road when the young man threw the flint, which damaged the front grill of the car.
The offender was in his late teens to early 20s, 6ft to 6ft 3inches tall, of slim build with dark blonde collar length hair and was wearing a grey woollen coat, blue jeans and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Jacquie Tobin at Attleborough police station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 6 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 7 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five