For sale - detached v des cakes!
Estate agents William H Brown in Attleborough are to turn their hands to selling cakes instead of houses today. The event is part of a nationwide challenge where every office in the 313-branch network will be raising money during Easter week for their chosen charity CLIC Sargent.
Estate agents William H Brown in Attleborough are to turn their hands to selling cakes instead of houses today.
The event is part of a nationwide challenge where every office in the 313-branch network will be raising money during Easter week for their chosen charity CLIC Sargent.
The team will set up their cake stall in their office to anybody who wants to pop in. As well as this they'll be running a competition to guess the name of the Easter Bunny and the winner will receive the cuddly bunny to take home.
Senior negotiator Gemma Icke said: “All our branches will be raising money towards our £124,000 target and we thought we'd do something a bit different. It'll be a bit of fun for customers on the day and who knows, if we're any good at it, it could be a sideline!”
You may also want to watch:
Gemma added: “We're hoping lots of people come along on the day and we can raise as much money as possible. CLIC Sargent is a charity that helps children suffering from cancer and leukaemia and relies entirely on donations. As well as providing professional doctors and nursing care for children they also provide financial help, research and homes from home close to hospitals so parents can remain nearby during difficult long periods of treatment. It's a constant battle to find new funds and the generosity of our staff and people of Attleborough will go some way to helping.”
If you'd like to support Gemma and the team you can call into William H Brown's Attleborough office on Exchange Street today.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 6 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages