Four injured in car crash
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham. Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham.
Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.55am on Sunday , or who saw the vehicle prior to the incident.
The car was travelling south along the B1077 Attleborough Road. Next to the junction with Fen Street, it left the road for reasons unknown and hit the trees.
The driver of the Vauxhall, a man in his mid 20s and from the Attleborough area, received minor injuries as a result of the collision. The male front seat passenger received head and serious leg injuries. The rear left hand side passenger, a woman in her early 20s from the Wymondham area, received neck and internal injuries. The rear right hand side passenger, a man in his early 40s from the Wymondham area, received spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any information to PC Robert Hardingham of Wymondham Road Policing, on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 7 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 8 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes