Four injured in car crash
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham. Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham.
Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.55am on Sunday , or who saw the vehicle prior to the incident.
The car was travelling south along the B1077 Attleborough Road. Next to the junction with Fen Street, it left the road for reasons unknown and hit the trees.
The driver of the Vauxhall, a man in his mid 20s and from the Attleborough area, received minor injuries as a result of the collision. The male front seat passenger received head and serious leg injuries. The rear left hand side passenger, a woman in her early 20s from the Wymondham area, received neck and internal injuries. The rear right hand side passenger, a man in his early 40s from the Wymondham area, received spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any information to PC Robert Hardingham of Wymondham Road Policing, on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 7 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 8 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings