Four injured in car crash
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham. Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham.
Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.55am on Sunday , or who saw the vehicle prior to the incident.
The car was travelling south along the B1077 Attleborough Road. Next to the junction with Fen Street, it left the road for reasons unknown and hit the trees.
The driver of the Vauxhall, a man in his mid 20s and from the Attleborough area, received minor injuries as a result of the collision. The male front seat passenger received head and serious leg injuries. The rear left hand side passenger, a woman in her early 20s from the Wymondham area, received neck and internal injuries. The rear right hand side passenger, a man in his early 40s from the Wymondham area, received spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any information to PC Robert Hardingham of Wymondham Road Policing, on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 2 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital