Four injured in car crash
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham. Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham.
Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.55am on Sunday , or who saw the vehicle prior to the incident.
The car was travelling south along the B1077 Attleborough Road. Next to the junction with Fen Street, it left the road for reasons unknown and hit the trees.
The driver of the Vauxhall, a man in his mid 20s and from the Attleborough area, received minor injuries as a result of the collision. The male front seat passenger received head and serious leg injuries. The rear left hand side passenger, a woman in her early 20s from the Wymondham area, received neck and internal injuries. The rear right hand side passenger, a man in his early 40s from the Wymondham area, received spinal injuries.
Any information to PC Robert Hardingham of Wymondham Road Policing, on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 2 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 5 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 6 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 7 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 9 Rare 19th century painting discovered in Norfolk home could fetch £50k
- 10 Are you brave enough to help hunt the paranormal at a former RAF airbase?