Four injured in car crash
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham. Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.
Four people were injured when a red Vauxhall Omega left the road and collided with trees at Old Buckenham.
Officers from Wymondham Road Policing unit would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash, at about 3.55am on Sunday , or who saw the vehicle prior to the incident.
The car was travelling south along the B1077 Attleborough Road. Next to the junction with Fen Street, it left the road for reasons unknown and hit the trees.
The driver of the Vauxhall, a man in his mid 20s and from the Attleborough area, received minor injuries as a result of the collision. The male front seat passenger received head and serious leg injuries. The rear left hand side passenger, a woman in her early 20s from the Wymondham area, received neck and internal injuries. The rear right hand side passenger, a man in his early 40s from the Wymondham area, received spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any information to PC Robert Hardingham of Wymondham Road Policing, on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 2 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 6 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 7 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 10 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage