Road closed for weeks this year facing two closures this month
- Credit: Archant
A Diss road that has had weeks of closures this year is facing two more this month.
Frenze Hall Lane, which turns into Frenze Road, in Diss, is currently closed while Anglian Water fixes the damage caused by a water main that burst on Monday.
An Anglian Water spokesman said the closure is in place until Friday, October 5, when the company's permit is due until, however the road is anticipated to be resurfaced on Wednesday with a view to reopen the road by the evening.
Meanwhile signs have gone up from British Telecom, who will be closing the road from October 22-24 for maintenance works.
A Norfolk County Council spokesman said pedestrian access will be available during this time.
You may also want to watch:
In February of this year Frenze Road was closed for eight weeks for improvements to drainage, and was closed again in August for four days so Anglian Water could connect water mains to a new housing development.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021