Can you spot yourself at the Diss Christmas lights switch-on?
- Credit: Lucy Kayne
Father Christmas arriving on a neon lit fire engine, panto stars and lots of festive spirit were in evidence as the Christmas lights were switched on in Diss.
Large crowds thronged into the Market Place on Saturday to see the button pushed for the Christmas lights around the town.
Special guests took to the stage in the Market place, including Father Christmas and the cast of this year's Corn Hall panto Robin Hood, who sang 'Let it Snow' and 'Santa Claus is coming to town' before the main event.
The grand lights switch-on was the highlight of a day of festive fun including Christmas shopping and entertainment starting from early afternoon.
It left hundreds of local families in seasonal goodcheer but can you spot yourself in our pictures of the fun-filled day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership