Can you spot yourself at the Diss Christmas lights switch-on?
- Credit: Lucy Kayne
Father Christmas arriving on a neon lit fire engine, panto stars and lots of festive spirit were in evidence as the Christmas lights were switched on in Diss.
Large crowds thronged into the Market Place on Saturday to see the button pushed for the Christmas lights around the town.
Special guests took to the stage in the Market place, including Father Christmas and the cast of this year's Corn Hall panto Robin Hood, who sang 'Let it Snow' and 'Santa Claus is coming to town' before the main event.
The grand lights switch-on was the highlight of a day of festive fun including Christmas shopping and entertainment starting from early afternoon.
It left hundreds of local families in seasonal goodcheer but can you spot yourself in our pictures of the fun-filled day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow