Can you spot yourself at the Diss Christmas lights switch-on?
- Credit: Lucy Kayne
Father Christmas arriving on a neon lit fire engine, panto stars and lots of festive spirit were in evidence as the Christmas lights were switched on in Diss.
Large crowds thronged into the Market Place on Saturday to see the button pushed for the Christmas lights around the town.
Special guests took to the stage in the Market place, including Father Christmas and the cast of this year's Corn Hall panto Robin Hood, who sang 'Let it Snow' and 'Santa Claus is coming to town' before the main event.
The grand lights switch-on was the highlight of a day of festive fun including Christmas shopping and entertainment starting from early afternoon.
It left hundreds of local families in seasonal goodcheer but can you spot yourself in our pictures of the fun-filled day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"