Can you spot yourself at the Diss Christmas lights switch-on?
- Credit: Lucy Kayne
Father Christmas arriving on a neon lit fire engine, panto stars and lots of festive spirit were in evidence as the Christmas lights were switched on in Diss.
Large crowds thronged into the Market Place on Saturday to see the button pushed for the Christmas lights around the town.
Special guests took to the stage in the Market place, including Father Christmas and the cast of this year's Corn Hall panto Robin Hood, who sang 'Let it Snow' and 'Santa Claus is coming to town' before the main event.
The grand lights switch-on was the highlight of a day of festive fun including Christmas shopping and entertainment starting from early afternoon.
It left hundreds of local families in seasonal goodcheer but can you spot yourself in our pictures of the fun-filled day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £60 fine for resident who drove six miles to dump household rubbish in public bin
- 2 Care home's visitor pod helps residents stay connected with loved ones
- 3 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 4 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 5 Six-year-old cycles 100 laps to raise money for homeless
- 6 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 7 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 8 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 9 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140