Group will sing at Wymondham Abbey on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The female singing group, Seraphim, will be holding their next concert at Wymondham Abbey.
Entitled A Concert for Angel Day, the group will sing works by composers Carletti and Klatzow.
International flute player Anna Noakes and harp player Hugh Webb will be joining the group.
The concert will be taking place on Saturday, September 10.
Tickets are £15 for adults and £2 for under 18s.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Abbey Shop, by calling 01953 607062 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 9 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving