Group will sing at Wymondham Abbey on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The female singing group, Seraphim, will be holding their next concert at Wymondham Abbey.
Entitled A Concert for Angel Day, the group will sing works by composers Carletti and Klatzow.
International flute player Anna Noakes and harp player Hugh Webb will be joining the group.
The concert will be taking place on Saturday, September 10.
Tickets are £15 for adults and £2 for under 18s.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Abbey Shop, by calling 01953 607062 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days