Harleston cyclist airlifted to hospital
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.
Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.30am after the 45-year-old woman suffered a head injury and facial fractures.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended and took the woman to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, which specialises in neurological injuries.
No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
- 1 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 2 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 3 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 7 Norfolk hot honey sauce 'going out in pallet fulls' across the UK
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely