Harleston cyclist airlifted to hospital
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.
Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.30am after the 45-year-old woman suffered a head injury and facial fractures.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended and took the woman to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, which specialises in neurological injuries.
No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 7 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 8 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish