Harleston cyclist airlifted to hospital
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.
Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.30am after the 45-year-old woman suffered a head injury and facial fractures.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended and took the woman to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, which specialises in neurological injuries.
No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters