Harleston cyclist airlifted to hospital
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital yesterday after falling off her bicycle in Harleston.
Emergency services were called to the B1116 Shotford Road at about 11.30am after the 45-year-old woman suffered a head injury and facial fractures.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended and took the woman to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, which specialises in neurological injuries.
No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour