Social media star to hold book signing in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An online star will be signing her new guide to witchcraft in Norwich later today.
Harmony Nice, from Harleston, has 322,000 followers on Instagram and 456,903 subscribers on YouTube.
The 21-year-old release her first book, Wicca: A modern guide to witchcraft and magick, on October 4, and will be celebrating Halloween by signing copies at WH Smith in Norwich on Gentleman's Walk at 4pm.
She has also recently released her own jewellery line called The Fern Goddess.
Miss Nice creates videos that often get more than 100,000 views on varied topics including make overs, her 'witch aesthetic', paranormal activity, and spells.
You may also want to watch:
Her new book is about exploring the positive impact that ritual, meditation and embracing nature can have on creativity, confidence and sense of self-worth.
For more information visit: https://blog.whsmith.co.uk/events/book-signing-with-harmony-nice-norwich/
- 1 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes