Social media star to hold book signing in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An online star will be signing her new guide to witchcraft in Norwich later today.
Harmony Nice, from Harleston, has 322,000 followers on Instagram and 456,903 subscribers on YouTube.
The 21-year-old release her first book, Wicca: A modern guide to witchcraft and magick, on October 4, and will be celebrating Halloween by signing copies at WH Smith in Norwich on Gentleman's Walk at 4pm.
She has also recently released her own jewellery line called The Fern Goddess.
Miss Nice creates videos that often get more than 100,000 views on varied topics including make overs, her 'witch aesthetic', paranormal activity, and spells.
You may also want to watch:
Her new book is about exploring the positive impact that ritual, meditation and embracing nature can have on creativity, confidence and sense of self-worth.
For more information visit: https://blog.whsmith.co.uk/events/book-signing-with-harmony-nice-norwich/
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 6 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 7 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 10 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art