SURVEY: Let us know your thoughts on getting the Covid vaccine
- Credit: Danielle Booden
When the coronavirus vaccination programme was first launched in December, it seemed we would be waiting a lifetime before everyone had been offered a jab.
But a Herculean effort from health officials, frontline workers and volunteers has seen the rollout progress at a hugely impressive pace.
Three in five adults across the UK have now received both doses and, as of last week, everybody over the age of 18 can book.
As the nation continues taking steps towards a return to normality, we want to hear about your experience of getting a vaccine.
Was your appointment efficient and well-organised? Did you experience any side-effects?
Or, if you have not been for a jab, let us know why.
Simply complete the survey to tell us your thoughts.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'