Where can you get your Covid booster vaccine in Norfolk and Waveney today?
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
With the Omicron variant spreading across the country, many will be keen to get their booster jab.
Here are the centres in Norfolk and Waveney offering walk-in Covid boosters on Friday, December 31:
- The Town Hall, Downham Market - 9am to 3pm
- Louise Hamilton Centre at the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston - 7.30am to 3.30pm
- Market Gates Shopping Centre, Great Yarmouth - 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Kelling Hospital, High Kelling - 10am to 4.30pm
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital - 8am to 12pm
- Thetford Healthy Living Centre - 8.30am to 11.30am and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Booster vaccines are available to all adults in the UK who had their second dose of the Covid vaccine at least three months ago.
Updates will be available on both the Twitter and Facebook pages of the NHS Norfolk and Waveney CCG.
You can also find your closest open walk-in vaccine clinic via the Norfolk County Council website.
- 1 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 2 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 3 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 4 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 7 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 8 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year