Homes hit by electricity fault
More than 700 householders in south Norfolk were without electricity on Sunday evening.An EDF Energy spokesman said its engineers worked through the night and yesterday morning to repair a fault on its electricity network.
More than 700 householders in south Norfolk were without electricity on Sunday evening.
An EDF Energy spokesman said its engineers worked through the night and yesterday morning to repair a fault on its electricity network.
The spokesman said the fault interrupted power to 765 customers in the Great Moulton area at 6.20pm on Sunday.
Power was restored to 523 customers shortly after 9pm that night and the remaining customers had their power restored shortly before noon yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “The interruption to power was caused by a fault in a pole box, on our overhead network. We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.”
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 8 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 9 Residents asked to leave sheltered housing with building's future in limbo
- 10 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?