Huge barn blaze in Diss
Eight fire crews tackled a huge blaze at a barn near Diss.The inferno at the Dutch barn started in the early hours, at about 12.40am, and was still being dealt with this morning.
Eight fire crews tackled a huge blaze at a barn near Diss.
The inferno at the Dutch barn started in the early hours, at about 12.40am, and was still being dealt with this morning.
The barn in Pear Tree farm in The Street, Hinderclay, contained a tractor, a combine harvester and 500 tonnes of straw.
Crews from Ixworth, Diss and Eye attended and a water carrier from Newmarket also arrived at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police have been informed about the incident as it is not known at this stage whether the cause of it was suspicious.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 6 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages