Inquest opened into death of 23-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
An inquest was opened this morning into the death of a 23-year-old who died in a car crash earlier this year.
Jamie Kelly, from East Harling, was returning home from his job at Midwich in Diss where he had just been promoted when his VW Polo was was involved in a collision on Church Lane in North Lopham.
Area coroner for Norfolk Yvonne Blake gave the medical cause of death as multiple traumatic injuries following a road traffic collision on Tuesday January 30.
Mr Kelly, who would have turned 24 on February 10, had completed a geography degree at Hull University before returning to Norfolk to work at the tech firm.
Sales manager at Midwich, and a close friend, Tom Hawes, said: 'Jamie has left a lasting impression on us all and it's one that will never fade.'
You may also want to watch:
The inquest has been adjourned to take place at Norfolk Coroners Court on September 13.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk