Inquest opened into death of 23-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
An inquest was opened this morning into the death of a 23-year-old who died in a car crash earlier this year.
Jamie Kelly, from East Harling, was returning home from his job at Midwich in Diss where he had just been promoted when his VW Polo was was involved in a collision on Church Lane in North Lopham.
Area coroner for Norfolk Yvonne Blake gave the medical cause of death as multiple traumatic injuries following a road traffic collision on Tuesday January 30.
Mr Kelly, who would have turned 24 on February 10, had completed a geography degree at Hull University before returning to Norfolk to work at the tech firm.
Sales manager at Midwich, and a close friend, Tom Hawes, said: 'Jamie has left a lasting impression on us all and it's one that will never fade.'
You may also want to watch:
The inquest has been adjourned to take place at Norfolk Coroners Court on September 13.
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 4 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 5 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks