Inquest opened into death of 23-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
An inquest was opened this morning into the death of a 23-year-old who died in a car crash earlier this year.
Jamie Kelly, from East Harling, was returning home from his job at Midwich in Diss where he had just been promoted when his VW Polo was was involved in a collision on Church Lane in North Lopham.
Area coroner for Norfolk Yvonne Blake gave the medical cause of death as multiple traumatic injuries following a road traffic collision on Tuesday January 30.
Mr Kelly, who would have turned 24 on February 10, had completed a geography degree at Hull University before returning to Norfolk to work at the tech firm.
Sales manager at Midwich, and a close friend, Tom Hawes, said: 'Jamie has left a lasting impression on us all and it's one that will never fade.'
You may also want to watch:
The inquest has been adjourned to take place at Norfolk Coroners Court on September 13.
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 8 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 9 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 10 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140