Investigation into unexplained death in Diss
An investigation has been launched after the body of a 42-year-old man was discovered at a property in Diss.Scenes of crime officers and detectives are currently at a bungalow in Frenze Road after the body was found in the early hours of this morning .
An investigation has been launched after the body of a 42-year-old man was discovered at a property in Diss.
Scenes of crime officers and detectives are currently at a bungalow in Frenze Road after the body was found in the early hours of this morning .
Police are treating the death as unexplained and enquiries are continuing into the incident.
It comes after firefighters were called to tackle a shed blaze at the same address in Frenze Road at 11.20pm on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Four officers with breathing apparatus were need to bring the fire under control at about 12.25am this morning and left the scene at around 3.25am.
Anyone with information about the unexplained death is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 £60 fine for resident who drove six miles to dump household rubbish in public bin
- 3 A1066 clear following earlier breakdown
- 4 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move