Woman pulled to the ground during sexual assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help after a woman was pulled to the ground and sexually assaulted when walking along a road.
The 40-year-old victim was approached from behind by a man as she was walking on Garboldisham Road in Kenninghall.
She was pulled to the ground.
The suspect then got on top of her but fled when the woman resisted.
The assault happened shortly before 11.30pm on Thursday, July 12.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as being around 5ft 4in tall.
He was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded jacket.
- 1 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 2 First patients receive Covid jab at new mass vaccination centre
- 3 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 5 Delays possible as 23m long boat travels along A47 and A11
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 8 Nine in 10 over-65s have had first Covid-19 vaccine, says NHS
- 9 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 10 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households
Police are keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone with information regarding this incident.
Contact Det Con Matt Hendry at Thetford CID on 101.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously, information provided, is not traced or recorded, on 0800 555 111 or via the online form at crimestoppers-uk.org