Lady Gaga is focus of free Diss dance workshop
Aspiring dancers are being invited to take centre stage in Diss where a free dance workshop will be held.
All ages and abilities can attend Diss Park Pavilion on Sunday at 11am to learn a dance routine to Lady Gaga's hit Edge of Glory.
Then in the afternoon, the dancers will come together to put on a flash mob performance for park visitors.
The step-by-step routine will be taught by professional instructor Scoob from The Garage, a creative training and performance venue in Norwich.
Organised by South Norfolk Council, the event is part of a nationwide project called Bandstand Marathon aimed at building up excitement during the countdown to the Olympics.
You may also want to watch:
Diss will be among 150 locations across the country taking part in the scheme this weekend.
For more information, call 01508 533615.
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Collapsed embankment means major disruption to Norwich-London trains
- 3 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 4 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 5 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 6 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 10 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight