Lady Gaga is focus of free Diss dance workshop
Aspiring dancers are being invited to take centre stage in Diss where a free dance workshop will be held.
All ages and abilities can attend Diss Park Pavilion on Sunday at 11am to learn a dance routine to Lady Gaga's hit Edge of Glory.
Then in the afternoon, the dancers will come together to put on a flash mob performance for park visitors.
The step-by-step routine will be taught by professional instructor Scoob from The Garage, a creative training and performance venue in Norwich.
Organised by South Norfolk Council, the event is part of a nationwide project called Bandstand Marathon aimed at building up excitement during the countdown to the Olympics.
You may also want to watch:
Diss will be among 150 locations across the country taking part in the scheme this weekend.
For more information, call 01508 533615.
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village