Lady Gaga is focus of free Diss dance workshop
Aspiring dancers are being invited to take centre stage in Diss where a free dance workshop will be held.
All ages and abilities can attend Diss Park Pavilion on Sunday at 11am to learn a dance routine to Lady Gaga's hit Edge of Glory.
Then in the afternoon, the dancers will come together to put on a flash mob performance for park visitors.
The step-by-step routine will be taught by professional instructor Scoob from The Garage, a creative training and performance venue in Norwich.
Organised by South Norfolk Council, the event is part of a nationwide project called Bandstand Marathon aimed at building up excitement during the countdown to the Olympics.
You may also want to watch:
Diss will be among 150 locations across the country taking part in the scheme this weekend.
For more information, call 01508 533615.
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 3 Bishop gives blessing to project helping pupils recover after pandemic
- 4 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Next recalls nightdresses amid fire hazard worries
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 10 Almost a million Covid jabs given out in Norfolk and Waveney