Lady Gaga is focus of free Diss dance workshop
Aspiring dancers are being invited to take centre stage in Diss where a free dance workshop will be held.
All ages and abilities can attend Diss Park Pavilion on Sunday at 11am to learn a dance routine to Lady Gaga's hit Edge of Glory.
Then in the afternoon, the dancers will come together to put on a flash mob performance for park visitors.
The step-by-step routine will be taught by professional instructor Scoob from The Garage, a creative training and performance venue in Norwich.
Organised by South Norfolk Council, the event is part of a nationwide project called Bandstand Marathon aimed at building up excitement during the countdown to the Olympics.
You may also want to watch:
Diss will be among 150 locations across the country taking part in the scheme this weekend.
For more information, call 01508 533615.
- 1 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 2 First patients receive Covid jab at new mass vaccination centre
- 3 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 5 Delays possible as 23m long boat travels along A47 and A11
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 8 Nine in 10 over-65s have had first Covid-19 vaccine, says NHS
- 9 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 10 Dame Rachel de Souza starts children's commissioner role