Lady Gaga is focus of free Diss dance workshop
Aspiring dancers are being invited to take centre stage in Diss where a free dance workshop will be held.
All ages and abilities can attend Diss Park Pavilion on Sunday at 11am to learn a dance routine to Lady Gaga's hit Edge of Glory.
Then in the afternoon, the dancers will come together to put on a flash mob performance for park visitors.
The step-by-step routine will be taught by professional instructor Scoob from The Garage, a creative training and performance venue in Norwich.
Organised by South Norfolk Council, the event is part of a nationwide project called Bandstand Marathon aimed at building up excitement during the countdown to the Olympics.
You may also want to watch:
Diss will be among 150 locations across the country taking part in the scheme this weekend.
For more information, call 01508 533615.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 9 Family tribute to 'colourful legend' killed in Norfolk crash
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks