Last tickets on offer for Heroes concert
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.
The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.30pm on Saturday, with all proceeds going to the charity which supports injured servicemen.
Former army chief General Sir Richard Dannatt and other dignitaries will be present for the concert, which is sponsored by Archant, publisher of the Mercury.
Organiser Christopher Lawrence, said: 'The response has been overwhelming. People have been immensely enthusiastic. People in Wymondham are really pleased it's happening and want to acknowledge the tremendous work of those in the military.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at �20 and �15 are still available from The Book Foundation, in Wharton Court, Wymondham, on 01953 603663, and Prelude Records, in St Giles Street, Norwich, on 01603 628319.
- 1 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 2 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan