Last tickets on offer for Heroes concert
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.
The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.30pm on Saturday, with all proceeds going to the charity which supports injured servicemen.
Former army chief General Sir Richard Dannatt and other dignitaries will be present for the concert, which is sponsored by Archant, publisher of the Mercury.
Organiser Christopher Lawrence, said: 'The response has been overwhelming. People have been immensely enthusiastic. People in Wymondham are really pleased it's happening and want to acknowledge the tremendous work of those in the military.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at �20 and �15 are still available from The Book Foundation, in Wharton Court, Wymondham, on 01953 603663, and Prelude Records, in St Giles Street, Norwich, on 01603 628319.
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 3 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 6 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 More than £4,000 raised after father-of-six has leg amputated
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs