Last tickets on offer for Heroes concert
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.
The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.30pm on Saturday, with all proceeds going to the charity which supports injured servicemen.
Former army chief General Sir Richard Dannatt and other dignitaries will be present for the concert, which is sponsored by Archant, publisher of the Mercury.
Organiser Christopher Lawrence, said: 'The response has been overwhelming. People have been immensely enthusiastic. People in Wymondham are really pleased it's happening and want to acknowledge the tremendous work of those in the military.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at �20 and �15 are still available from The Book Foundation, in Wharton Court, Wymondham, on 01953 603663, and Prelude Records, in St Giles Street, Norwich, on 01603 628319.
- 1 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 2 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Midwich sees profits leap 29pc in first half of 2021
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Pregnancy, testing and natural immunity - your Covid jab concerns answered
- 8 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 9 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser