Last tickets on offer for Heroes concert
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.
The last remaining tickets are on offer for a concert at Wymondham Abbey which hopes to raise thousands of pounds for Help for Heroes.
The acclaimed Tallis Chamber Choir and Norwich Citadel Band of the Salvation Army will perform on from 7.30pm on Saturday, with all proceeds going to the charity which supports injured servicemen.
Former army chief General Sir Richard Dannatt and other dignitaries will be present for the concert, which is sponsored by Archant, publisher of the Mercury.
Organiser Christopher Lawrence, said: 'The response has been overwhelming. People have been immensely enthusiastic. People in Wymondham are really pleased it's happening and want to acknowledge the tremendous work of those in the military.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at �20 and �15 are still available from The Book Foundation, in Wharton Court, Wymondham, on 01953 603663, and Prelude Records, in St Giles Street, Norwich, on 01603 628319.
- 1 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 2 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
- 10 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal