All the changes to Norfolk's bin collections over Christmas
- Credit: IAN BURT
The county's bin collectors will be taking some well-earned rest over the festive period.
Collections across the county will face changes as a result - so here's a list of all of Norfolk's last collections before Christmas.
From the collection due on Monday, December 27, which will take place on Wednesday, December 29, collections will move to two days later, until the collection on Thursday, December 30 which will become the first collection of the new year on Tuesday, January 4.
The borough council will be making its last pre-Christmas collection on December 24, there will also be collections on December 18, 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Collections will then return to normal from December 28, before collections move to one day later from the collection on December 3, which will move to December 4, this change will end on January 8.
- 1 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 2 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 3 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 4 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 7 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 8 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
There will be no more collections until December 29 when the collection which was scheduled for December 27 will take place, collections will then continue December 31, when there will then be a break in collections until January 4.
There will be a disrupted service throughout January with all changes available here.
There will also be no more collections until December 29, with collections also facing heavy disruption which can be viewed in full here.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk
There will also be no more collections until December 29, with collections continuing until December 31.
The service will then resume on January 4, with some disruption during the first month of the new year which can be found here.
The last collection day before Christmas will December 23 for grey bins and December 16 for green bins.
No further information on January alterations has been published yet however all the latest on north Norfolk bin collections can be found here.