All the changes to Norfolk's bin collections over Christmas
- Credit: IAN BURT
The county's bin collectors will be taking some well-earned rest over the festive period.
Collections across the county will face changes as a result - so here's a list of all of Norfolk's last collections before Christmas.
From the collection due on Monday, December 27, which will take place on Wednesday, December 29, collections will move to two days later, until the collection on Thursday, December 30 which will become the first collection of the new year on Tuesday, January 4.
The borough council will be making its last pre-Christmas collection on December 24, there will also be collections on December 18, 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Collections will then return to normal from December 28, before collections move to one day later from the collection on December 3, which will move to December 4, this change will end on January 8.
- 1 Man in court over hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Church school becomes latest to join growing academy trust
- 3 Overcrowding fears sees council oppose town's affordable housing plans
- 4 Meet Norfolk's own Karate Kid - who hopes to compete on world stage
- 5 Nissen hut conversion approved despite holiday home noise concerns
- 6 50-mile diversion in place as A140 set to close to repair damaged road
- 7 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and two meteor showers
- 8 Fresh plans for controversial waste plant revealed
- 9 Rare 19th century painting found in Norfolk home sells for £160k
- 10 Town puts on a show for the Armed Forces
There will be no more collections until December 29 when the collection which was scheduled for December 27 will take place, collections will then continue December 31, when there will then be a break in collections until January 4.
There will be a disrupted service throughout January with all changes available here.
There will also be no more collections until December 29, with collections also facing heavy disruption which can be viewed in full here.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk
There will also be no more collections until December 29, with collections continuing until December 31.
The service will then resume on January 4, with some disruption during the first month of the new year which can be found here.
The last collection day before Christmas will December 23 for grey bins and December 16 for green bins.
No further information on January alterations has been published yet however all the latest on north Norfolk bin collections can be found here.