Hundreds invited to have their say on villages' future
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Hundreds of people are being invited to have their say on the future of their two villages.
Tivetshall Parish Council wants residents to answer its newly-released survey, which will help create a draft of the parish's neighbourhood plan.
Describing its vision, the council says the Tivetshalls will be a community with "a range of housing types and tenures to suit all ages, supported by good village amenities."
If approved at referendum, the planning policy document will ultimately guide prospective development in Tivetshall St Mary and neighbouring Tivetshall St Margaret between 2022 and 2042
As it stands, the parish council is only able to express its opinion on planning applications on behalf of the residents.
You may also want to watch:
Surveys have been delivered to every household in the parish and provide an opportunity for everyone to raise their concerns.
Anyone who does not have a physical survey should call 07753 746557 or complete the survey online by visiting tivpc.co.uk/neighbourhood-plan.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 5 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 6 Life-saving defibrillator installed along historic Norfolk footpath
- 7 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 8 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 9 Lockdown easing LIVE: Norfolk and Waveney enjoys renewed freedom
- 10 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot