We want to hear your London Marathon stories
- Credit: Archant
Are you running the London Marathon this year? Have you got a story worth telling?
Then we want to hear from you.
Just some of the many runners we covered last year included Stacey Harper, who aimed for a world record by running dressed as Elvis to raise money for her cousin's seven-year-old son, and paralysed singer Simon Kindleysides, who walked it in a exoskeleton suit.
Lucy Ring, from Old Catton, took part in memory of her late father Mark, a keen runner who suffered a cardiac arrest after taking part in a race, and visually impaired triathlete Iain Dawson raised money for the national disability charity Sense.
Whether you are running for a charity that has helped you, or for a relative or friend, we would like to hear your stories, sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Please included a photograph of yourself, with your full name, age, and address.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Contactless card payment limit increased to £100
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks