A140 traffic lights and bus diversions due to roadworks
- Credit: Archant
A140 motorists face disruption and bus passengers are being warned of changes to service changes due to roadworks in Long Stratton.
Temporary traffic lights will in operation on the A140, between the junctions with Star Lane and Orchard End, from Tuesday, December 3 and Friday, December 6 while BT carries out underground repairs.
Meanwhile St Leger is to be closed to traffic for three days from Monday, December 2 to allow Anglian Water to install a connection affecting 38 and 38A buses.
A spokesman for First buses said: "Due to the closure of St Leger in Long Stratton, all buses will depart from Manor Road and turn left into Flowerpot Lane for three days starting on Monday.
"Buses will not be able to call at stops on Porter Road and St Leger unfortunately. We are sorry for any inconvenience."
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water will also be carrying out work on the A140 in Long Stratton, close to the junction with Line Tree Avenue, from December 2-4.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 3 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'