A140 traffic lights and bus diversions due to roadworks
- Credit: Archant
A140 motorists face disruption and bus passengers are being warned of changes to service changes due to roadworks in Long Stratton.
Temporary traffic lights will in operation on the A140, between the junctions with Star Lane and Orchard End, from Tuesday, December 3 and Friday, December 6 while BT carries out underground repairs.
Meanwhile St Leger is to be closed to traffic for three days from Monday, December 2 to allow Anglian Water to install a connection affecting 38 and 38A buses.
A spokesman for First buses said: "Due to the closure of St Leger in Long Stratton, all buses will depart from Manor Road and turn left into Flowerpot Lane for three days starting on Monday.
"Buses will not be able to call at stops on Porter Road and St Leger unfortunately. We are sorry for any inconvenience."
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water will also be carrying out work on the A140 in Long Stratton, close to the junction with Line Tree Avenue, from December 2-4.
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 5 Collapsed embankment means major disruption to Norwich-London trains
- 6 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal