A140 traffic lights and bus diversions due to roadworks
- Credit: Archant
A140 motorists face disruption and bus passengers are being warned of changes to service changes due to roadworks in Long Stratton.
Temporary traffic lights will in operation on the A140, between the junctions with Star Lane and Orchard End, from Tuesday, December 3 and Friday, December 6 while BT carries out underground repairs.
Meanwhile St Leger is to be closed to traffic for three days from Monday, December 2 to allow Anglian Water to install a connection affecting 38 and 38A buses.
A spokesman for First buses said: "Due to the closure of St Leger in Long Stratton, all buses will depart from Manor Road and turn left into Flowerpot Lane for three days starting on Monday.
"Buses will not be able to call at stops on Porter Road and St Leger unfortunately. We are sorry for any inconvenience."
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water will also be carrying out work on the A140 in Long Stratton, close to the junction with Line Tree Avenue, from December 2-4.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables