A140 traffic lights and bus diversions due to roadworks
- Credit: Archant
A140 motorists face disruption and bus passengers are being warned of changes to service changes due to roadworks in Long Stratton.
Temporary traffic lights will in operation on the A140, between the junctions with Star Lane and Orchard End, from Tuesday, December 3 and Friday, December 6 while BT carries out underground repairs.
Meanwhile St Leger is to be closed to traffic for three days from Monday, December 2 to allow Anglian Water to install a connection affecting 38 and 38A buses.
A spokesman for First buses said: "Due to the closure of St Leger in Long Stratton, all buses will depart from Manor Road and turn left into Flowerpot Lane for three days starting on Monday.
"Buses will not be able to call at stops on Porter Road and St Leger unfortunately. We are sorry for any inconvenience."
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water will also be carrying out work on the A140 in Long Stratton, close to the junction with Line Tree Avenue, from December 2-4.
- 1 13 fire crews battle blaze at 'beautiful thatched house'
- 2 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 3 Severe damage caused to thatched cottage after blaze
- 4 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 7 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Spotlight on South Norfolk
- 8 Care home residents delighted by alpaca visit
- 9 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 10 Couple's search for Norwich home for natural wine shop and bar