Long Stratton library closed for work
Long Stratton Library will be closed from 1pm on Saturday and will reopen at 10am on Monday, October 6.The library is being refurbished and improvements to the layout will be made allowing more space to display stock and move around the library.
Long Stratton Library will be closed from 1pm on Saturday and will reopen at 10am on Monday, October 6.
The library is being refurbished and improvements to the layout will be made allowing more space to display stock and move around the library. There will also be an extra desk installed.
When the library reopens, staff will be on hand to guide customers through the changes.
Books can be renewed or returned at any Norfolk County Council library, although the closest libraries for return of books are Diss and Poringland.
You may also want to watch:
Library users can also renew books by telephoning 0844 800 8006 at the cost of a local call, or by logging onto Norfolk County Council's Library Service website www.norlink.norfolk.gov.uk
Norfolk County Council has apologised to library users for any inconvenience caused while this work takes place.
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 8 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 9 Residents asked to leave sheltered housing with building's future in limbo
- 10 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?