Long Stratton library closed for work
Long Stratton Library will be closed from 1pm on Saturday and will reopen at 10am on Monday, October 6.The library is being refurbished and improvements to the layout will be made allowing more space to display stock and move around the library.
Long Stratton Library will be closed from 1pm on Saturday and will reopen at 10am on Monday, October 6.
The library is being refurbished and improvements to the layout will be made allowing more space to display stock and move around the library. There will also be an extra desk installed.
When the library reopens, staff will be on hand to guide customers through the changes.
Books can be renewed or returned at any Norfolk County Council library, although the closest libraries for return of books are Diss and Poringland.
You may also want to watch:
Library users can also renew books by telephoning 0844 800 8006 at the cost of a local call, or by logging onto Norfolk County Council's Library Service website www.norlink.norfolk.gov.uk
Norfolk County Council has apologised to library users for any inconvenience caused while this work takes place.
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
- 10 Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys