Long Stratton library closed for work
Long Stratton Library will be closed from 1pm on Saturday and will reopen at 10am on Monday, October 6.The library is being refurbished and improvements to the layout will be made allowing more space to display stock and move around the library.
Long Stratton Library will be closed from 1pm on Saturday and will reopen at 10am on Monday, October 6.
The library is being refurbished and improvements to the layout will be made allowing more space to display stock and move around the library. There will also be an extra desk installed.
When the library reopens, staff will be on hand to guide customers through the changes.
Books can be renewed or returned at any Norfolk County Council library, although the closest libraries for return of books are Diss and Poringland.
You may also want to watch:
Library users can also renew books by telephoning 0844 800 8006 at the cost of a local call, or by logging onto Norfolk County Council's Library Service website www.norlink.norfolk.gov.uk
Norfolk County Council has apologised to library users for any inconvenience caused while this work takes place.
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 6 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries