Police hunt two men after pharmacy burgled
- Credit: Simon Parkin
Police are trying to trace two men after a break-in at a chemist shop in Long Stratton.
Well Pharmacy, at the junction of The Street and Swan Lane, was broken into at about 12.45am on Thursday, May 23.
The door of the busy pharmacy could be seen to be damaged following the burglary, while a note on the door explained why it was temporality closed the following day.
Police are investigating the break-in during which a quantity of cosmetics and perfume were stolen. The items were later recovered in an alley way between Swan Lane and Francis Road.
In particular they want to trace two males, wearing dark clothing, who were seen acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on 101.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021