Police hunt two men after pharmacy burgled
- Credit: Simon Parkin
Police are trying to trace two men after a break-in at a chemist shop in Long Stratton.
Well Pharmacy, at the junction of The Street and Swan Lane, was broken into at about 12.45am on Thursday, May 23.
The door of the busy pharmacy could be seen to be damaged following the burglary, while a note on the door explained why it was temporality closed the following day.
Police are investigating the break-in during which a quantity of cosmetics and perfume were stolen. The items were later recovered in an alley way between Swan Lane and Francis Road.
In particular they want to trace two males, wearing dark clothing, who were seen acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 6 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages