Police hunt two men after pharmacy burgled
- Credit: Simon Parkin
Police are trying to trace two men after a break-in at a chemist shop in Long Stratton.
Well Pharmacy, at the junction of The Street and Swan Lane, was broken into at about 12.45am on Thursday, May 23.
The door of the busy pharmacy could be seen to be damaged following the burglary, while a note on the door explained why it was temporality closed the following day.
Police are investigating the break-in during which a quantity of cosmetics and perfume were stolen. The items were later recovered in an alley way between Swan Lane and Francis Road.
In particular they want to trace two males, wearing dark clothing, who were seen acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on 101.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 Norfolk conservation groups get £1.5m boost from Green Recovery Fund