Man in his 70s flips car onto its roof
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s is believed to have been taken to hospital after his car flipped onto its roof.
Police were called to the incident in Lambseth Street, Eye, at 2.15pm today to reports of a vehicle on its roof.
Upon arrival they found a blue Ford Focus upside-down in the road.
An ambulance arrived on the scene at 2.20pm but it is not yet known the condition of the driver.
Police remained on scene directing traffic until recovery arrived at around 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lambseth Street was closed and drivers were diverted onto Castleton Way.
The road was re-opened around 4pm.
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 7 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
The incident happened just outside Eye Fire Station.
A Mitsubishi pick-up truck has also been damaged in the incident.
No-one else is believed to have been injured.