Man in his 70s flips car onto its roof
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s is believed to have been taken to hospital after his car flipped onto its roof.
Police were called to the incident in Lambseth Street, Eye, at 2.15pm today to reports of a vehicle on its roof.
Upon arrival they found a blue Ford Focus upside-down in the road.
An ambulance arrived on the scene at 2.20pm but it is not yet known the condition of the driver.
Police remained on scene directing traffic until recovery arrived at around 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lambseth Street was closed and drivers were diverted onto Castleton Way.
The road was re-opened around 4pm.
- 1 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 2 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 5 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 6 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 7 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 8 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 9 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 10 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
The incident happened just outside Eye Fire Station.
A Mitsubishi pick-up truck has also been damaged in the incident.
No-one else is believed to have been injured.