Man in his 70s flips car onto its roof
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s is believed to have been taken to hospital after his car flipped onto its roof.
Police were called to the incident in Lambseth Street, Eye, at 2.15pm today to reports of a vehicle on its roof.
Upon arrival they found a blue Ford Focus upside-down in the road.
An ambulance arrived on the scene at 2.20pm but it is not yet known the condition of the driver.
Police remained on scene directing traffic until recovery arrived at around 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lambseth Street was closed and drivers were diverted onto Castleton Way.
The road was re-opened around 4pm.
- 1 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 2 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 3 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 4 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 5 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 6 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 7 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 8 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 9 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
The incident happened just outside Eye Fire Station.
A Mitsubishi pick-up truck has also been damaged in the incident.
No-one else is believed to have been injured.