Man in his 70s flips car onto its roof
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s is believed to have been taken to hospital after his car flipped onto its roof.
Police were called to the incident in Lambseth Street, Eye, at 2.15pm today to reports of a vehicle on its roof.
Upon arrival they found a blue Ford Focus upside-down in the road.
An ambulance arrived on the scene at 2.20pm but it is not yet known the condition of the driver.
Police remained on scene directing traffic until recovery arrived at around 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lambseth Street was closed and drivers were diverted onto Castleton Way.
The road was re-opened around 4pm.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 4 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 5 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 8 Turner Prize winner Sir Tony Cragg exhibition opens at Houghton Hall
- 9 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 10 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
The incident happened just outside Eye Fire Station.
A Mitsubishi pick-up truck has also been damaged in the incident.
No-one else is believed to have been injured.