Man airlifted to hospital after A140 crash
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.The crash, which happened at about 8.
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.
The crash, which happened at about 8.30am at Thwaite, near Eye, closed the main road for two hours.
The driver of a red Vauxhall Corsa was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance following the collision with a black Ford car.
Firefighters from Eye, Debenham, and Stowmarket attended to release the man and another person was treated by paramedics after suffering minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The A140 was reopened at 11.30am.
- 1 A140 cleared after being partially blocked following crash
- 2 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 3 Where in Norfolk can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush