Man airlifted to hospital after A140 crash
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.The crash, which happened at about 8.
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.
The crash, which happened at about 8.30am at Thwaite, near Eye, closed the main road for two hours.
The driver of a red Vauxhall Corsa was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance following the collision with a black Ford car.
Firefighters from Eye, Debenham, and Stowmarket attended to release the man and another person was treated by paramedics after suffering minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The A140 was reopened at 11.30am.
- 1 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 2 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 6 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 10 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in