Man airlifted to hospital after A140 crash
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.The crash, which happened at about 8.
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.
The crash, which happened at about 8.30am at Thwaite, near Eye, closed the main road for two hours.
The driver of a red Vauxhall Corsa was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance following the collision with a black Ford car.
Firefighters from Eye, Debenham, and Stowmarket attended to release the man and another person was treated by paramedics after suffering minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The A140 was reopened at 11.30am.
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 7 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 8 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 9 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
- 10 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed