Man airlifted to hospital after A140 crash
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.The crash, which happened at about 8.
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.
The crash, which happened at about 8.30am at Thwaite, near Eye, closed the main road for two hours.
The driver of a red Vauxhall Corsa was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance following the collision with a black Ford car.
Firefighters from Eye, Debenham, and Stowmarket attended to release the man and another person was treated by paramedics after suffering minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The A140 was reopened at 11.30am.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"