Man airlifted to hospital after A140 crash
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.The crash, which happened at about 8.
A 20-year-old man was airlifted to hospital with serious leg injuries this morning following a two vehicle collision on the A140 in Suffolk.
The crash, which happened at about 8.30am at Thwaite, near Eye, closed the main road for two hours.
The driver of a red Vauxhall Corsa was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance following the collision with a black Ford car.
Firefighters from Eye, Debenham, and Stowmarket attended to release the man and another person was treated by paramedics after suffering minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The A140 was reopened at 11.30am.
- 1 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 2 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 3 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 Weather warning issued for icy surfaces
- 9 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 10 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney