Man charged with burglary and aggravated vehicle theft
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been charged with burglary and aggravated vehicle theft in Diss.
Iain Dunn, of Hutton Court in Eye, Suffolk, is accused of burgling a home in Willbye Avenue, Diss, between August 21 and August 22.
He allegedly stole the keys to a Ford Fiesta, before taking the car. The damaged Fiesta was later recovered around 12 miles away in Hepworth, Suffolk.
The 37-year-old has also been charged with driving without insurance, driving while disqualified and failing to provide a specimen.
He was remanded in police custody and appeared via video link at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Thursday, August 23.
You may also want to watch:
He was further remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Crown Court on September 20 at 10am.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 6 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 7 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 8 Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys
- 9 Mysterious boarded up cottage for sale for £200,000
- 10 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close