Man charged with burglary and aggravated vehicle theft
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been charged with burglary and aggravated vehicle theft in Diss.
Iain Dunn, of Hutton Court in Eye, Suffolk, is accused of burgling a home in Willbye Avenue, Diss, between August 21 and August 22.
He allegedly stole the keys to a Ford Fiesta, before taking the car. The damaged Fiesta was later recovered around 12 miles away in Hepworth, Suffolk.
The 37-year-old has also been charged with driving without insurance, driving while disqualified and failing to provide a specimen.
He was remanded in police custody and appeared via video link at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Thursday, August 23.
You may also want to watch:
He was further remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Crown Court on September 20 at 10am.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Airborne enemies to meet once more at summer airshow
- 6 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 9 Lockdown to be eased: what else can I do from May 17?
- 10 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late