Man charged with burglary and aggravated vehicle theft
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been charged with burglary and aggravated vehicle theft in Diss.
Iain Dunn, of Hutton Court in Eye, Suffolk, is accused of burgling a home in Willbye Avenue, Diss, between August 21 and August 22.
He allegedly stole the keys to a Ford Fiesta, before taking the car. The damaged Fiesta was later recovered around 12 miles away in Hepworth, Suffolk.
The 37-year-old has also been charged with driving without insurance, driving while disqualified and failing to provide a specimen.
He was remanded in police custody and appeared via video link at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Thursday, August 23.
You may also want to watch:
He was further remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Crown Court on September 20 at 10am.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed