Man charged following burglary investigation
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.
Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds police station where he was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates' Court today.
Gilheaney is charged with a number of offences following an investigation led by Suffolk Police which spanned eight counties.
- 1 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 2 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 3 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 7 Norfolk hot honey sauce 'going out in pallet fulls' across the UK
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely