Man charged following burglary investigation
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.
Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds police station where he was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates' Court today.
Gilheaney is charged with a number of offences following an investigation led by Suffolk Police which spanned eight counties.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term