Man charged following burglary investigation
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.
Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds police station where he was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates' Court today.
Gilheaney is charged with a number of offences following an investigation led by Suffolk Police which spanned eight counties.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 9 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes