Man charged following burglary investigation
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.
Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds police station where he was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates' Court today.
Gilheaney is charged with a number of offences following an investigation led by Suffolk Police which spanned eight counties.
- 1 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
- 2 Town puts on a show for the Armed Forces
- 3 Classic car show back this weekend with over 700 vehicles
- 4 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 5 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 6 Iconic Suffolk Punch foal born - and you can name her
- 7 Threat of more rail disruption as Greater Anglia workers are to be balloted for strikes
- 8 'Very slow traffic' as A143 partially closed after crash
- 9 11 indulgent spa getaways in East Anglia
- 10 Derelict north Suffolk cottage with £220k guide price to be sold at auction