Man charged following burglary investigation
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
A man has been charged with committing two burglaries at homes in Norwich and Scole.
Patrick Gilheaney, 20, of no fixed address, was arrested near Newark yesterday.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds police station where he was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates' Court today.
Gilheaney is charged with a number of offences following an investigation led by Suffolk Police which spanned eight counties.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A140 cleared after being partially blocked following crash
- 2 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 3 Where in Norfolk can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 9 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 10 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote