Man charged with stealing milk delivery van
- Credit: Google
A man has been charged after a milk van making early morning deliveries in Diss was stolen and later found abandoned in a field 10 miles away.
The theft happened shortly after 4.30am on Tuesday (March 5) when a milk delivery van was stolen from the forecourt at the Shell petrol station on Victoria Road in Diss.
The vehicle was later recovered in a field off the B1111 at Barningham in Suffolk.
Essa Al Dossary, 27, of no fixed address, was arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He was subsequently charged with aggravated vehicle taking, driving without insurance and failing to provide a breath test.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Wednesday (March 6).
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk