Man hospitalised after being found unconscious with multiple knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after being found in a field with serious injuries.
Emergency services were called to reports of a man, believed to be in his 50s, lying unconscious in a field close to the A140 in Scole, near Diss.
Two ambulances and an emergency response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched and treated the man for multiple knife injuries on Saturday March 17.
Paramedics alerted the police shortly after they arrived and the man was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Officers then sealed off the area for initial scene investigations to establish how the man came to be injured.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said: 'Further enquiries revealed that there were no suspicious circumstances and no third-party involvement.'
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 7 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"