Man hospitalised after being found unconscious with multiple knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after being found in a field with serious injuries.
Emergency services were called to reports of a man, believed to be in his 50s, lying unconscious in a field close to the A140 in Scole, near Diss.
Two ambulances and an emergency response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched and treated the man for multiple knife injuries on Saturday March 17.
Paramedics alerted the police shortly after they arrived and the man was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Officers then sealed off the area for initial scene investigations to establish how the man came to be injured.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said: 'Further enquiries revealed that there were no suspicious circumstances and no third-party involvement.'
- 1 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 2 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 3 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 4 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 5 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 6 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 7 Fears raised that supermarkets are Covid-spreading hotspots
- 8 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 9 The Norfolk and Waveney restaurants in the Michelin Guide 2021
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups