Man hospitalised after being found unconscious with multiple knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after being found in a field with serious injuries.
Emergency services were called to reports of a man, believed to be in his 50s, lying unconscious in a field close to the A140 in Scole, near Diss.
Two ambulances and an emergency response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched and treated the man for multiple knife injuries on Saturday March 17.
Paramedics alerted the police shortly after they arrived and the man was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Officers then sealed off the area for initial scene investigations to establish how the man came to be injured.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said: 'Further enquiries revealed that there were no suspicious circumstances and no third-party involvement.'
- 1 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 2 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 3 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 4 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 5 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 6 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 7 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 10 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards