Man hospitalised after being found unconscious with multiple knife wounds
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after being found in a field with serious injuries.
Emergency services were called to reports of a man, believed to be in his 50s, lying unconscious in a field close to the A140 in Scole, near Diss.
Two ambulances and an emergency response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched and treated the man for multiple knife injuries on Saturday March 17.
Paramedics alerted the police shortly after they arrived and the man was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Officers then sealed off the area for initial scene investigations to establish how the man came to be injured.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said: 'Further enquiries revealed that there were no suspicious circumstances and no third-party involvement.'
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 4 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 5 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 6 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 7 Turner Prize winner Sir Tony Cragg exhibition opens at Houghton Hall
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 10 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos