Man flown to hospital after car collides with tree and catches fire
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses after a man had to be flown to hospital with potentially life-changing injuries following a collision.
The collision took place shortly before 6.30pm on Thursday, September 26 on Cranley Gree Road in Eye.
A Volkswagen Golf, left the road, collided with a tree and caught fire.
A man in his 40s was flown to Ipswich Hospital by air ambulance after he sustained injuries that could potentially be life-changing.
A woman in her 30s was also taken to Ipswich Hospital after she sustained non life-threatening or life-changing injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen the collision or the manner of driving of the car beforehand is asked to contact Seargeant Paul Jackson of the Joint Roads and Armed Policing team on 101 quoting CAD 384 of September 26.
- 1 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 2 Inquest into woman's death in A140 crash tragedy delayed
- 3 Diss 'beacon of hope' remembers lives lost to coronavirus
- 4 Local radio station granted license to broadcast until 2027
- 5 8 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in hospital for first time since August
- 7 Home plan for village pub shelved
- 8 Natural England concerned over blueprint for thousands of homes
- 9 SURVEY: Let us know your thoughts on getting the Covid vaccine
- 10 Pink Ladies' Tractor Road Run to return this summer