Man suffers head and back injuries after crash between two cars
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head and back injuries after a crash near Eye, Suffolk.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the crash between a Volkswagen Passat and a black Peugeot 207 on the B1117 Yaxley Road on Saturday, June 8 at about 1.15pm.
The man, in his 20s, who was driving the Volkswagen Passat, was taken to Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, for treatment for injuries to his head and back.
Fire crews from Diss, Stowmarket and Elmswell were also called to the scene.
It happened on the westbound stretch of road, near Magdalen Court, and saw delays in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dash-cam footage should get in touch with PC David Green David.Green@suffolk.pnn.police.uk at Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing team or call 101, quoting CAD 170 of Saturday, June 8.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 6 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse