Man suffers head and back injuries after crash between two cars
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head and back injuries after a crash near Eye, Suffolk.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the crash between a Volkswagen Passat and a black Peugeot 207 on the B1117 Yaxley Road on Saturday, June 8 at about 1.15pm.
The man, in his 20s, who was driving the Volkswagen Passat, was taken to Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, for treatment for injuries to his head and back.
Fire crews from Diss, Stowmarket and Elmswell were also called to the scene.
It happened on the westbound stretch of road, near Magdalen Court, and saw delays in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dash-cam footage should get in touch with PC David Green David.Green@suffolk.pnn.police.uk at Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing team or call 101, quoting CAD 170 of Saturday, June 8.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term