Man suffers head and back injuries after crash between two cars
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head and back injuries after a crash near Eye, Suffolk.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the crash between a Volkswagen Passat and a black Peugeot 207 on the B1117 Yaxley Road on Saturday, June 8 at about 1.15pm.
The man, in his 20s, who was driving the Volkswagen Passat, was taken to Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, for treatment for injuries to his head and back.
Fire crews from Diss, Stowmarket and Elmswell were also called to the scene.
It happened on the westbound stretch of road, near Magdalen Court, and saw delays in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dash-cam footage should get in touch with PC David Green David.Green@suffolk.pnn.police.uk at Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing team or call 101, quoting CAD 170 of Saturday, June 8.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 7 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 8 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings