Man's body found in garden
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out today on the body of a man found in the garden of a village home yesterday.Police have yet to name the man whose body was found at a bungalow in Queen Street, Stradbroke.
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out today on the body of a man found in the garden of a village home yesterday.
Police have yet to name the man whose body was found at a bungalow in Queen Street, Stradbroke. Officers were called by a member of the public at about midday.
A forensic team was called in because the cause of death could not be established.
The bungalow and its garden - 100 yards from the village primary school - were cordoned off while detectives carried out their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “The house has been cordoned off while police officers establish the circumstances of the male's death which is currently being treated as unexplained.”
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed