Man's body found in garden
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out today on the body of a man found in the garden of a village home yesterday.Police have yet to name the man whose body was found at a bungalow in Queen Street, Stradbroke.
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out today on the body of a man found in the garden of a village home yesterday.
Police have yet to name the man whose body was found at a bungalow in Queen Street, Stradbroke. Officers were called by a member of the public at about midday.
A forensic team was called in because the cause of death could not be established.
The bungalow and its garden - 100 yards from the village primary school - were cordoned off while detectives carried out their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “The house has been cordoned off while police officers establish the circumstances of the male's death which is currently being treated as unexplained.”
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 6 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 7 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 8 Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys
- 9 Mysterious boarded up cottage for sale for £200,000
- 10 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close