Man's body found in garden
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out today on the body of a man found in the garden of a village home yesterday.Police have yet to name the man whose body was found at a bungalow in Queen Street, Stradbroke.
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out today on the body of a man found in the garden of a village home yesterday.
Police have yet to name the man whose body was found at a bungalow in Queen Street, Stradbroke. Officers were called by a member of the public at about midday.
A forensic team was called in because the cause of death could not be established.
The bungalow and its garden - 100 yards from the village primary school - were cordoned off while detectives carried out their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “The house has been cordoned off while police officers establish the circumstances of the male's death which is currently being treated as unexplained.”
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Airborne enemies to meet once more at summer airshow
- 6 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 9 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 10 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave