Road is reopened after restaurant fire
PUBLISHED: 18:04 29 October 2018 | UPDATED: 18:05 29 October 2018
A town centre road has reopened after fire fighters were called to a restaurant.
Two Diss fire crews were called to Weavers restaurant in Diss on Market Hill at 4.45pm today after smoking was reported in the roof.
Police had blocked Market Hill to traffic, but emergency services left shortly after 5.30pm.
The fire is believed to have been small.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Diss Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.